POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Using rendered graphics in a game? : Using rendered graphics in a game? Server Time
1 Oct 2024 22:23:43 EDT (-0400)
  Using rendered graphics in a game?
From: Mike Wiering
Date: 6 Jul 2000 05:22:45
Message: <396451A1.2AB6EB86@cs.kun.nl>
Hello,

I've just started using PovRay and I'm thinking about using it for
rendering animated sprites and backgrounds for my next game. I'm still
experimenting, what do you think about my duck?

I was wondering, does anyone have experience with rendering separate
sprites and combining them to a game, and does anyone know an example of
a game that uses graphics rendered with PovRay?

Greetings,
Mike
 Mike Wiering, Room A4025, University of Nijmegen,
   Faculty of Science, Toernooiveld 1, Nijmegen.
        http://www.cs.kun.nl/~mike.wiering

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'duck.jpg' (31 KB)